Wavy Hair (Type 2)
- Wavy (Fine/Thin) - Hair has a definite "S" pattern. Normally can accomplish various styles.Type 2b
- Wavy (Medium) - Hair tends to be frizzy, and a little resistant to styling.Type 2c
- Wavy (Coarse) - Hair is also resistant to styling and normally very frizzy;tends to have thicker waves.
Hair Care Tips for Wavy Hair:
1. It is not necessary to shampoo your hair everyday. However, use cold water and condition your hair every time you take a shower. If necessary, use a leave in treatment (our JBCO Treatment with tea tree oil
) to add more moisture.
2. Try not to over brush as it tends to dry out the hair.
3. Use our Virgin Organic Coconut oil
to style your hair. It is known to act as a styling gel or cream when condensed.
4. Air dry your hair. If you use a blow dryer, use a diffuser attachment to avoid frizzing.